|Who we Serve |
| Harlem Society serves Children and Youth living in under-resourced and under-served communities and School districts. We refer to these communities and societies as “Harlem” - which is not just a geopolitical identity. |
|Harlem Children Society Serves: |
- High School Students (Grades 9 – 12)
- Starting 2012, Middle School Students (Grades 6 – 9)
- Undergraduate Students, who have gone through the HCS’s High School Program.
|Harlem Children Society Provides service to: |
- All New York City Burroughs (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island).
- Long Island .
- Surrounding Tri-State Areas of New Jersey, Connecticut
- National Program with established locations: Washington, DC; Detroit, MI; New Orleans, LA; Houston, TX; Polacca & Flagstaff, AZ; Massachusetts, MA.
- HCS Proudly serves several Indian Tribes and Reservations across the country
- We are Open to serve other Locations upon request by Local Community Leaders, Schools and Institutions, Parents, and other Concerned Citizens.
- HCS International Program in Partnership with ‘Association of Science & Society’ serves students and young adults in countries in all continents.
|Harlem Children Society will provide: |
- All HCS Graduated Students & Alumni, Job Placements and Career Guidance all through their Adult Life.
- Families of HCS students may be helped with Career Guidance and Training
- All HCS Mentors with Full Support Letters and Networking Opportunities
- Guidance and Counsel to all HCS Networking Institutions
- Advice, Guidance and Help to Local & National Community Leaders and International Government & Non-governmental Bodies on our Experiences and improvement services in STEM & Allied Sciences.